- Bra/Bralette Sewing Patterns
- Annika Wireless Bra PDF sewing pattern: wire-free bra for low-stretch fabrics
Annika Wireless Bra PDF sewing pattern: wire-free bra for low-stretch fabrics
**This listing is for a PDF SEWING PATTERN, not an actual piece of clothing.**
Combine beauty and comfort with the Annika Wireless Bra. Annika is a supportive, full-coverage bra designed for low-stretch fabrics. With multiple style options for cups, bridges and bands, you can mix-and-match a new bra wardrobe. A vertical seam and inner cup dart provide the opportunity to create the perfect cup fit. Style options include scalloped lace edges at the neckline, bridge, and back band; full foam cups, quilted foam outer cups, butterfly lace overlay, partial-cup lace overlay, lace-up illusion bridge, and front hook and eye closure. Designed with comfort in mind, Annika has seams that are enclosed or covered with channeling. Optional boning at the cradle/cup seam can add more stability.
· Cup A: All fabric with FOE edge
· Cup B: Lace Inner Cup, fabric or lace Outer Cup
· Cup C: Quilted Outer Cup, lace Inner Cup
· Cup D: Cut-and-sew foam with fabric cover
· Lace Overlay E: Partial cup
· Lace Overlay F: Butterfly
· Bridge G: basic curved bottom
· Bridge H: Lace scallop bottom
· Bridge I: Lace-up illusion with ribbon
· Bridge J: Front opening with single-row hook and eye closure
· Band K: Ballet band
· Band L: Lace-covered ballet band
Sizes to fit:
Full bust 29-50”/73.7-127cm
See Size Chart for Details
Intermediate. This pattern requires working with multiple layers of different fabrics, sewing elastic trims and underwire channeling. Requires straight, zigzag, and 3-step zigzag stitches. Instructions are fully illustrated.
Fabrics & Trims:
Self: low-stretch knits such as duoplex, dazzle tricot, stabilized tricot, sheer cup lining, bra tulle, scuba knit, one-way stretch satin spandex, 40D tricot. Cup D cover can use knits with more stretch.
Lining: stable knit with no stretch such as sheer cup lining, stabilized tricot or bra tulle.
Band: powernet, techsheen.
Lace: stretch lace, stable lace, embroidered tulle.
This print-at-home PDF pattern has a fully illustrated 22 page instruction manual. Pattern is printable on US letter and A4 paper. The pattern pages include a layers option to print only the size you need. Also includes a projector file.